Ann Zalek, SRES, CAPS

Direct: (734) 217-3006
Mobile: (734) 255-0403
1673 S. Huron Street
Ypsilanti, MI 48197

Help for Seniors

Transition Tip #1

Prepare for your next chapter
Enlist the help of a Seniors Real Estate Specialist

Moving your memories and preparing for your next chapter can be exciting and stressful. A Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) is a realtor who serves as your partner and can help you handle the details of your transition.

If you are considering selling your family home and relocating across town or across the country, I encourage you to contact me early on in the planning process. I can provide you with valuable information about:

  • Current market trends
  • Offer a price evaluation (i.e., comparative market analysis) of your home
  • Give you a checklist to follow as you prepare your home to sell
  • Connect you with organizations/businesses that can provide support for your move

Retiring? Downsizing? SRES .PDF Flier